I am pleased to announce that the American Marketing Association New York has launched its new website, www.amanewyork.org along with a new name. The new site has been the primary focus of the Communications Committee of the Board of Directors for the last several months. As chairperson of that committee, I commend the tireless work of other board members Karen McFarlane and Bianca DiSalvo, as well as staff member Molly Purcell. It was truly a group effort.
The new mobile-friendly website and name change were born out of the American Marketing Association’s (AMA) unveiling of a new brand identity that reflects the transformation of the organization and its vision for the future.
You are invited to explore the new website, www.amanewyork.org, which showcases an improved navigation and functionality throughout and allows members to access detailed information about newer or revamped member benefits such as those listed below:
- The CMO Leadership Series is a quarterly event for senior marketing executives on how to achieve success in a rapidly changing marketplace. Attendees learn how to reach consumers using a variety of marketing strategies, while leveraging their disparate platforms and customer data.
- AMA Executive Circle is the American Marketing Association’s national network of senior marketing executives. Engage, network and share with an exclusive group of accomplished marketing professionals in a collegial atmosphere that connects top talent nationwide:
- The AMA New York Mentoring Program connects junior members with more experienced member professionals for career advice, guidance and support.
- The AMA New York Volunteer Spotlight Program recognizes outstanding volunteers for the AMA New York on a quarterly and annual basis. One winner per quarter and one annual winner are recognized.
- The Marketing Hall of Fame® was established to celebrate brilliance in marketing across all fields and industries, recognizing individuals who are making outstanding contributions to the field and inspiring a new generation of marketers. Register for the May 11, 2017 Marketing Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony here.